Tuesday 4 August 2009

Fr3b Sampling Concept

Hi gals,

This caught my eye
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_411945.html

It's an interesting concept. Not new though. Shops like Sasa do sell tester packs. This one's a twist. In the online version, users are allocated points so they can use that to "buy" the samples. That's the free part. However, users have to pay for the delivery. Think just under S$5. It's not much, I guess.

I signed up but I could not find the sample of the product I wanted to try. Which happens to be the humble Loreal's rosy whitening cream.

If you gals are interested to sign up as a member, here's a referral link from me:
http://www.fr3b.com/referral_program.php?referrer_token=6cf6fedcde565f16b729301590440a16

I was wanting to pay $28 for being a member so I can enter the shop (which is at Stamford House #03-05) and check out 8 items per visit. Cool!

1 comment:

womendeblog said...

Hm interesting, sounds similar to something I saw on a Taiwan TV programme. But $28 just to enter the store?! I'll pass by there tomorrow, I think, can go take a look. The online version doesn't really seem free either. You get "free" samples by writing reviews, but writing reviews after sampling the products take time, and time=money - not so free after all!