Saturday 3 April 2010

Lunch at Ramen Santouka, The Central, Sunday 21 Mar 10

(1st post on my new desktop!)

Sorry peeps. This is long overdue. But to hazard a cliche - better late than never! Anyway, a recap of our little ramen adventure two weekends back.

My ramen set:comprising of ramen ...... in shoyu soup ...
... a healthy and refreshing salad ....... and natto (aka Weird-Tasting Japanese Fermented Beans I Shall Never Again Order).You guys were much smarter with your side-dish choices of:

negimeshi ...charhan ...
and char siu rice.

So when (and where) is our next ramen outing gonna be?

2 comments:

womendeblog said...

Gosh~ Great ramen photos! Makes me want to go back again! :) hey, I'm going to Korea soon. 7-17May. Meet up when I get back! -dawnDawn-

Unknown said...

Hey enjoy your Korea trip! We could all meet up for our next ramen outing (maybe try Marutama this time), and you could show us your photos!